Hello! If you have been following for a while, then you should know that I used to post on my old blog. However, I recently decided to take my blogging/writing one step further by launching a self-hosted website. I can now design and create my website in so many ways possible.
You can now also Follow my blog with Bloglovin!
I am still using WordPress to work on this website, but it’s WordPress.org instead of WordPress.com. In order to do that, I had to create (buy) a new domain, and link it to WordPress.org. I can now add themes, plugins, and other tools that will enable me to develop this website more creatively. I have used WordPress.com for many years now (with other blogs), and it’s the one platform that I would recommend for anyone starting with their own website or blog (I have tried others, but none were as manageable as WordPress).
I have carefully chosen this blog theme so that it’s both aesthetically pleasant (though a bit too feminine, I must admit) and easy to read. However, here are a few tips when browsing through my blog:
- Zoom in to 110% if you hate reading small fonts
- You can see all my pages and categories on the pink menu bar at the top. You can also use the side widgets to look at my archives and most blogged categories.
- If you subscribe to my blog, you will receive a notification on your mail each time I publish a post. If you own a WordPress.com blog, you will also be able to see my posts on your Reader. If you’re an old follower, you are already subscribed (I moved all my followers to this website).
- Ignore the ‘Meta’ widget at the bottom of the page. That’s for me to login to this blog.
- Images: Most of the time, I try to use mine, but sometimes I am lazy and resort to the internet instead 🙂
I hope you enjoy the content of my blog 🙂 I’m also being more active on Goodreads and Tumblr nowadays, and if you want to stay connected with me, you can comment your links below (or follow me on those platforms).