- Thank the person who nominated you in the blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
Thank you Mahnoor from Musings of a Girl for nominating me for this award 🙂
Q & A’s
1. First thing that you do in the morning?
Hit snooze. Then (maybe) wake up, do the usual morning routine, and either eat breakfast or do some form of exercise first (work out, yoga, or pilates). If there’s time in between these tasks, I try to read.
2. Last thing that you do before going to bed?
I like reading a physical book to calm my mind before going to sleep, but if I’m too tired I might just skip this step and hit the pillow.
3. How well do you manage your social life and your blog life?
I manage social life poorly (I only stay in touch with a few close friends), but I manage my blog life better because I don’t get that kind of ‘social pressure’ and I love doing it purely for the sake of writing, decluttering my mind, and interacting with this online community.
4. What quality do you look for in a person?
Depends on what kind of relationship we have. If you’re talking about a close friend, it’s all about trustworthy, loyalty and having the ‘connection’ with that person.
5. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Definitely more of an introvert than an extrovert. It didn’t make much difference when I was a kid, but it really made me feel out of place when I realized how shy and introverted I was at social outings when I was a teen.
6. How do you come up with a blog post?
I have several blogging categories, so that gives me a wide range of topics to choose from. I look for inspiration in regards to my interests, things I’ve been doing and reading, and other bloggers’ posts. It’s all about unleashing your inner creativity 😉
7. What do you want to be known for in the future?
I feel that this is a very ‘what do you want to dedicate your life to’ type of question. I have yet to figure that out, but I want to make some form of change or impact on a community, regardless of the size of these people.
8. Any advice to your young ten year old self?
Don’t stop doing what you love doing right now, because you will lose it later if you stop now. I’m referring to all the drawings, knittings, sewings, and whatever other interests you have. You love doing those activities for some reason, and you have no idea how valuable they are until you look back.
9. Favorite or dream travel destination?
Switzerland or Scotland. Just because.
10. Do your friends and family know about your blog?
Just my best friend, and my dad. The great thing about this blog is knowing that it’s purely my creation, free from all the real life mania.
11. Who is/are your favorite music artist?
I’m a Swiftie 100%. I don’t care what you may think of her, it won’t change the fact that I’ve loved her and her music ever since I listened to “You Belong With Me” back in 6th grade.
- Camryn from The Writing Crafter (get well soon <3)
- Kat from Book Box by Kat
- Hannah from Book Nerd Native
- Justine from Bookwormaniac
- You, if you want to!
(For nominees, you don’t have to do this if you don’t want to!)
My Q’s for the nominees
- When and why did you start blogging?
- What do you like to blog about?
- What’s your career/major (or what would you like to major in)? Do you plan to implement your writing/blogging as part of your career plan? (If so, how?)
- What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
- What’s your favorite social media platform? Why?
- What’s your greatest aspiration?
- Why do you enjoy reading?
- Who do you look up to the most? Why?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What’s your most treasured childhood memory?
- What is the best advice you would give to your younger self (5 years younger)?