I’m elated to announce that I was nominated for this award by Sumaica – thank you lovely! 🙂
- Each nominee must THANK the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
- Must add 7 facts about them.
- Then nominate 15 people!
7 Facts About Me
- I wear glasses. It’s not a big deal nowadays, but it took me years to stop being so self-conscious about them.
- Hypocrisy and dishonesty are the ultimate dealbreakers in a friendship for me.
- My birthday is September the 23rd. I turn 19 this year.
- I have been friends with my best friend (let’s call her Dani) since 6th grade (2009). We’ve been in a long-distance friendship since 9th grade (mid-2012). And are still going strong! xD
- When I eventually have to live on my own, I will adopt a kitty and give it a Chinese name so it will be harder for possible kidnappers to lure him/her away.
- Love reading in English, hate reading in Spanish, can’t read (only speak) in Chinese.
- I often talk to myself, imagining myself in situations in which I have to present my case or opinion about any topic, and in which everyone is paying attention to me. It really helps.
- Camryn Daytona from The Writing Crafter
- Jess from Princessica of Books
- Sakina from A Forest of Books and Memories
- Hannah from Book Nerd Native
- Kat from BookBox by Kat
- Jen from Myriad Inklings
- AC from Books and a Cup of Coffee
That’s it for now. I can safely say that I have at least browsed through each and every one of these blogs to be able to nominate them here – whether they are new or experienced bloggers, they all deserve this nomination 🙂 I have also interacted with these bloggers, so I can gladly say that they are all very friendly and encouraging people <3. There are so many more lovely and incredibly creative blogs out there, and I may have missed out on some that deserve to be recognized (I apologize!).